Replacement Reserves Consultants
From: Kathleen K. Groshong (kkgroshattbi.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:59:02 -0600 (MDT)
I was interested in the reference to consultants who make recommendations
re: replacement reserves schedules and costs.  Has any cohousing community
worked with a company they would recommend?  What did you learn from the
review?  Please include company contact info if you have a recommendation.

Our replacement reserves schedule is a BIG part of our budget, which is also
increasing due to rising insurance costs.    Thanks for your help.

Kathleen Groshong
Puget Ridge Cohousing
Seattle, WA
kkgrosh [at] attbi.com