Re: Re: (cohousing) communities' decision making premises
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:31:01 -0600 (MDT)
On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Racheli Gai wrote:

> In the case of having guns on site, while it's not "foreseeable" that
> someone might get harmed, it increases the liklihood that this might
> happen. IMO it's also likely that someone who owns gun(s) has attitudes
> about how to resolve conflicts which are quite far apart from my own's.

Ummm, how so?  I have no idea how you resolve conflicts, but most of my
friends who own guns are far more rational and logical about resolving
issues than the average person.

This is actually an important issue with me.  I would really like to
understand why people are afraid of honest, law abiding people owning
guns.

-- Matt