Central or Northern CALIF communities?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:58:36 -0700 (MST)
Lorraine  LFaehndri [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Is anyone out there part of a community in central or Northern CA that has
room or is just forming.  I'm looking for a child-friendly environment with
enough land for growing organic food  and room to run around.  I'd love an
organic farm atmosphere but am open to other possibilities.

If your part of or know of anything like this I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks,
Lorraine