Re: washrooms - 2 required in commonhouse?
From: John Conner (jconnerEmpireDI.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:58:01 -0700 (MST)
It happened here in Colorado Springs, that is what we ended up with.
But the washrooms are not gendered. Mostly it came down to picking
and choosing which battles to fight in the "is it a commercial building"
war.

Both of the washrooms are accessible. One has an accessible shower
for use by those using the guest rooms. The other doubles as a small
laundry. It will have a stacked washer and dryer.  Common laundry
facilities were not a major driver here. We did lose some storage
area for the children's room.  We probably could have fought it and
won but decided not to.  Saved the energy, favors and goodwill for
the range hood. As usual the city was requiring a full blown commercial
hood in the CH kitchen. That battle we won.

Last night we had the very first community meeting in the Common House.