Re: Who sets the agenda for the General Meeting?
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:19:17 -0700 (MST)
Our coordinating committee sets the agenda. The coordinating committee is composed of five members, drawn from members of the Business Committee, the Marketing & Membership Committee, and the Project Liason. We meet in between general meetings and draft the agenda. This then whover from the facilitation team has ageed to facilitate that particular meeting.

--Diane Simpson
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG