Re: Who sets the agenda for the General Meeting?
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:06:22 -0700 (MST)
Our Steering team creates the agenda.  We have a group of trained
facilitators who are on a rotation to facilitate meetings.  There is usually
some collaboration between the Steering team, the facilitator, and the
presenters about how various issues will be addressed, how much time they'll
get, their purpose, etc.  The agenda is posted 4 days before the meeting.
It is then previewed and approved at the beginning of the meeting.

For more info, follow the links to our 'Meetings' agreement at our website
below.

- Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Expect nothing; be prepared for anything"
           -- Samurai Saying