Home for Sale in Takoma Village Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:52:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello all! I'm sending this announcement to several cohousing related listservs for one of our residents who is selling her home here in Takoma Village (Washington, DC.)

Please contact the seller directly -- her name & number are listed below. Please don't contact me.

Apologies for those of you on multiple listservs -- you are receiving multiple copies of this announcement.

--begin--

For the first time since move-in, a home is available for sale at TVC!

It is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse, less than 2 years old. This home features:
- Takoma Park, NW  Washington, DC location
- 1 block from Metro (Red Line)
- 3 blocks from Old-Town Takoma Park, MD
- Approx., 1200 sq. ft.
- HW floors, Fireplace, W/D, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher,CAC, Balcony
- Parking Space, Storage

Asking price is $250,000.
Contact Doris Williams on 202-722-2763.
--end--