Re: Home for Sale in Takoma Village Cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:55:02 -0700 (MST)
On 11/16/02 12:50 PM, "Ann Zabaldo" <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> For the first time since move-in, a home is available for sale at TVC!
>
> It is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse, less than 2 years old.
> This home features:
> - Takoma Park, NW  Washington, DC location
> - 1 block from Metro (Red Line)
> - 3 blocks from Old-Town Takoma Park, MD
> - Approx., 1200 sq. ft.
> - HW floors, Fireplace, W/D, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher,CAC, Balcony
> - Parking Space, Storage
>
> Asking price is $250,000.
> Contact Doris Williams on 202-722-2763.
> --end--

And a commonhouse with office (copy machine, G4 Mac w/1200 dpi duplex
printer, scanner, fax), exercise room (universal gym, recumbent bike, rowing
machine, free weights, treadmill, TV), music room (piano), kids room (many
toys of the under 5 variety), library (satellite TV, books, games, puzzles),
basketball hoop outside, kids play area, piazza with (non-working) fountain,
lovely landscaping, compost heap, kitchen garden, bike racks. Dining room
with fireplace and sunroom and very comfortable chairs. Elevator. We also
have a big room that was planned to be a workshop but may become a rec room.
Is now a combination of mess and storage.

(Ann lives above the commonhouse so she must have forgotten it.)

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org