RE: San Diego/Southern California CoHousing
From: Alexander Hempton (alexhemptonmac.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:35:01 -0700 (MST)
 I'm guessing it could simply be a lack of information.  I don't think most
people in San Diego have heard of CoHousing.  (Maybe I can change that, because
I think I'd like to live in a CoHousing development!!)  I thought land values
were higher in the North, although I suppose it really depends on what area
one's talking about:  beachfront, downtown, rural.

To help with my research I'm thinking about visiting one or two cohousing
developments in January/February.  If you (you meaning the entire group) would
be welcome to having me stop over for a day, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks...

Alex