Re: Homesteading meets CoHousing
From: Leland Baker (lhbakerecentral.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:07:04 -0700 (MST)
sbraun wrote:

>Hi Leland.
>
>I am upset that you publicly said that it wasn't hard to decide not to >join our community and would appreciate anything you could say on the >list to ameliorate the effects of your statement.
>
>Sheila Braun
>
>Project Coordinator
>Champlain Valley Cohousing
>www.champlainvalleycohousing.org
>(802) 425-5030

Hi Sheila

I had no intent to disparage CVC and apologize if I gave anyone that impression. My memo was pretty much stream of consciousness (except for the unconscious bit when I hit the "send" button) from one individual to another. It was only about me and not about CVC or anyone else. The CVC reference is admittedly gratuitous and would have been quickly edited out had I bothered to reread the message, but it refers only to the fact that I realized fairly quickly that I was probably not a good 'fit' for CVC - something that's probably true for the vast majority of communities and which probably overall reflects favorably on CVC. I encourage anyone interested in Vermont cohousing to consider CVC as I believe it will be an outstanding community.

Leland