Re: sharing circles
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:26:43 -0700 (MST)
Dear Marjorie,

>I have been reading the archives about sharing circles and would like
>more information to give to my group. If your group has a non-business
>meeting which is focused on the members' exploration of emotional
>following:
>
>1. How often does this meeting occur?
>
>2. Is it a regular event or scheduled as needed?
>
>3. Is there a facilitator?
>
>4. What is the format?
>
>5. Do you have guidelines for participation at this meeting?
>
>6.. What percentage of your community attends?

I like to keep current with process at cohousing communities, as i travel
around working with various groups.  I saw three responses to this query on
the list (Tierra Nueva, Two Acre Wood, Heartwood), and i'm wondering
whether there were more, and if so would you be willing to forward them to
me?  Thanks!

--Tree Bressen

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.