Re: San Diego/Southern California CoHousing
From: Anne Jackson (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:10:02 -0700 (MST)
Yes, land and home prices are high in San Diego, as in most of CA. Groups
are forming througout much of Southern CA, However.  Eco-Village in L.A. has
been running for some time. Vencino in L.A. has held meetings. Other groups
are formed or forming in Ojai and Santa Barbara. Oak Creek Commons in Paso
Robles will be breaking ground early next year. Some homes are still
available, however. The site and the design are unusually beautiful, and the
prices are less than found in larger cities along the coast.  If you need
details, contact me and/or stop over in L.A. to learn more. Anne Jackson,
www.oakcreekcommons.org