Denver start-up
From: Nancy Lyons (nrlyonsqwest.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:37:01 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

My name is Nancy Lyons.

Is there anyone out there who wants to start an urban intentional community in central Denver?

I have renovated a very large Victorian house into three units and I am looking for 2-3 more people to join me (.  There is good potential to add two more houses on the block.

I am an architect with my own business that I now run from my house.  I was active in the cohousing network 1995-7 when I rallied people around the “urban” as opposed to “suburban” concept for intention community.

Please send me a note if you wish to discuss this further.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy R Lyons, AIA

Preservation Partnership