Cohousing as a crucible for great education
From: Kai von Fintel (fintelourfrontporch.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:13:02 -0700 (MST)
Bob Stein wrote:

Now searching among Cohousing and Sudbury schools to find if they intersect anywhere on the planet.

Mosaic Commons Cohousing (http://www.mosaic-commons.org), with a site secured in Stow, MA, grew out of discussions among some families with children at Sudbury Valley School, the original Sudbury school. In the meantime (3 years later), there is one family left with children at SVS (mine) but there are is at least one other family whose son will start attending SVS next year. In general, our philosophy is one of diversity, so while there are SVS families, we have many other educational philosophy represented among the current 16 or so households (9 equity households plus associates).

In community,

Kai von Fintel
Mosaic Commons, Stow, MA
-- where we are wrapping up initial feasibility on our newly acquired site --