RE: Acid test for community
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:58:00 -0700 (MST)
Sheila Braun <sbraun [at] gmavt.net>
is the author of the message below.
because it exceeded the 12Kbyte size limit.  It had quotes 3 deep.  Please
delete quotes that are not needed to make your point.

I am so confused. So it never was intended to be a cohousing community?

Sheila

Project Coordinator
Champlain Valley Cohousing
www.champlainvalleycohousing.org
(802) 425-5030 phone
(802) 425-5033 fax
(802) 238-2667 cell

was > the person who gave me the tour. She was planning to move because
she > wanted > more connection with her neighbors, and had learned about
cohousing at > the > conference. (Seattle 1997) She was disappointed that
the design of the > condo > had not created a more social environment.