Radiant Heat - Re: Cohousing-L digest, Vol 1 #714 - 1 msg
From: Vincent Bates (vincemlc.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:45:02 -0700 (MST)
My first time, too:

We've just started looking at a product here in St. Louis, a low voltage
system, perhaps to help another system along so it doesn't have to be
'overated'.  It could very well be practical to run it direct off solar panels
-- no inverter or  batteries needed.  If anyone would like to check it out,
their site is:

http://www.warmfloor.com/

Hi Carol, Sherri and I did go to the plant/office and talk with them, will
report at Design Team meeting to day, and at Group meeting Sunday.

Vince
vince [at] mlc.net