Fwd: parking thoughts from Jeff Goodman
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:29:01 -0700 (MST)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Howard Katz <katz [at] progress.com>
Date: Mon Dec 9, 2002  5:27:16 PM US/Eastern
To: "Nathan, Dave" <Dave.Nathan [at] ci.boston.ma.us>, Diane Simpson <coho [at] world.std.com>
Cc: Howard Katz at work <katz [at] progress.com>
Subject: parking thoughts from Jeff Goodman

I just asked Jeff Goodman about parking at 57 Cornwall. They have 1
deeded space per unit and no visitor parking. Amory foundry studios has
1 deededspace per unit and 6 visitor spaces (32 units total).

Of course we have 30 (29?) units and 36 spaces.

So we're all in the same boat.

He stressed that any parking arrangement should be fair. If there is
sticker parking, all residents should get stickers.

He said JPCH's parking plan is lightyears beyond what any one has done
in Boston--that it has been recognized by the BTD.

He said a good goal is for the community to negotiate with Lady of
Lourdes and the T/Stony Brook (there is a lot near the kelly rink) for
overflow parking (perhaps during certain hours), to the benefit of all.

Howard

--
Howard C. Katz
Principal Technical Writer