Cohousing in South Florida
From: MerylD (MerylDaol.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:13:01 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 12/25/02 1:01:34 PM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org
writes:

<< I am very interested in finding out if the group that was interested in
forming a community in south florida is still around or if they have changed
plans.  I had been in touch with a girl named Meryl and then it seems that
the project was dropped >>

Hi all:
I've been in touch with Marci who posted this but wanted to be sure everyone
else on the list knew that the South Florida group is very much alive and
well, although we have been on the ten-year plan. (The original group that
started down here, which subsequently fell apart, first gathered in 1994!)
But the end is finally at hand!

We're working with a wonderful professional developer on a suburban plot of
land in beautiful Delray (north of Boca and south of Palm Beach) and plan to
break ground in September. We are working on a web site now and hope it have
it up and running in the next few weeks. If anyone out there is considering
moving to the warm sunshine, check us out!

Love & light-
Meryl Davids
South Florida cohousing