Re: IDENTIFYING YOURSELVES
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:10:01 -0700 (MST)
I used to live in New Paltz and loved the area. I now live in Cohousing in
DC and am not planning to move but would love to keep updated on your group.
I still have friends in the area and if my daughter does move back there, I
might consider moving at some point in the future.

Do you have an email list? How many of you are there? Do you have land?

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org