Re: Lehrer News Hour piece on Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:47:01 -0700 (MST)
There was a typo in the URL Joani posted (extra"L" at the end. Should be:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/economy/july-dec02/cohousing_12-23.html

I did tape it off the air but I am not set up to duplicate video.

Fred

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Joani Blank wrote:

> In case you missed this really good piece on The News Hour with Jim Lehrer
> (Monday), and you want to know what folks are talking about, you can still
> check it out online--both transcript and audio (real audio)--at the
> following url:
>
> http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/economy/july-dec02/cohousing_12-23.htmlL
>
> Joani Blank
> Member of the Board
> The Cohousing Network
>
> and Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland, CA

Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411   (near north Mpls)
fholson [at] cohousing.org 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)
List manager of Cohousing-L & Nbhd-tc  Ham radio:WB0YQM
Email signature details: http://www.cohousing.org/fholson