Re: History of colored cards
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:30:01 -0700 (MST)
Yes.  Tom Moench invented the 5 colored card system for discussion. I
remember his first presentation of the idea, in 1989.  (see The Cohousing
Handbook for more info, including additional process info contributed by
Tom.)  Tom had seen or heard of a colored cord system using the same five
cards, being used for consensus decision making. If I remember correctly, it
was from an intentional community in western Mass.

Chris ScottHanson