Re: Cohousing jokes needed
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:25:01 -0700 (MST)
Come on folks, there must be some funnies out there!
Sandy wants this by tomorrow night!

Happy new year!  (Which I hereby declare to be the beginning
                          of Cohousing-L 's second decade!   )

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411   (near north Mpls)
fholson [at] cohousing.org 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)