Re: Cohousing jokes needed
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:42:01 -0700 (MST)
On 12/30/2002 9:24 AM, "Fred H Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

> Come on folks, there must be some funnies out there!
> Sandy wants this by tomorrow night!

How many cohousers does it take to change a light bulb?

Who knows?  Only half our light bulbs are burned out and we're still on
clarifying questions. Too many meetings?  Too much process?  Too little
process? Frustration with too little control? If we make them truly part of
our community would they still burn out?

Sharon with the help of Steve Boylan
--
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC