RE: Cohousing jokes needed
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:54:01 -0700 (MST)
A kid sees a  fly on her window in her room and asks her mom, What's that
bug mom"? The mom says, Its just a common house fly dear. The kid looks
puzzled and says: What's a commonhouse fly doing in my room? Shouldn't it be
in the commonhouse?

Rob Sandelin
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com