COHO GROUP IN NEW PALTZ, NY AREA
From: Linda Gluck (treehousenetstep.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:38:01 -0700 (MST)
Dear Sharon et al,
We are a group of 6 households, all folks over 50 yrs in the process of
formulating ourselves into a cohousing community. We'd like to diversify,
re: ages, races, orientations, backgrounds, getting up to 15-20 households;
and we plan to build green. Looking at sites, exploring existing groups,
trying to come up with some basic principles which will act as a self
selection process for newcomers. This list is talking about all the things
we are wondering about. Thanks.
Linda Gluck

Linda Gluck Graphic Design
One Water Street