you know you live in cohousing when ...
From: Kay Argyle (argylemines.utah.edu)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:26:01 -0700 (MST)
I wasn't feeling good, the day a neighbor used the community truck to get
trees, so when I got home I just paid her what I owed, dragged it home, and
left it in a bucket of water on the porch.  A few days later, I came home
after shopping, loaded down with
bags, thinking of everything I needed to do .... Wrap presents, make candy,
and oh dear there was the tree still leaning next to the door -- I stopped
halfway through the door and looked again.  The tree now had several
hand-made ornaments on, with tags saying "Merry Christmas," from another
neighbor.

Kay