Communities Mag [was: wanting to start
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:00:01 -0700 (MST)
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Tree Bressen wrote:

> I believe the very next issue of Communities magazine, probably about to be
> mailed, is on the theme of earning a living and affordability, especially
> in rural locations.  I'll bet some folks on this list have never even read
> an issue of Communities and don't know what a great resource it is.  (Yes
> i'm biased as i write for it occasionally, but i really do think it's a
> great publication!)  Most of the articles are as applicable to cohousing as
> to any other form of community.
>
> Communities magazine (issue #116)
> 800-462-8240
> http://store.ic.org
> order [at] ic.org

Communities magazine online policy seems to be:

The entire Table of Contents for some issues are provided. Some issues
have links to three or four feature articles. Enjoy!

For example the the spring 2000 issue on cohousing has 4 of 13 articles
online (not counting columns which are not).

See http://www.ic.org/cmag

One can order a copy of the current /upcoming single issue (as well as
back issues).

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411   (near north Mpls)
fholson [at] cohousing.org 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)