Re: RE: cohousing jokes needed
From: PattyMara Gourley (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:48:01 -0700 (MST)
Add one more line to the bathroom joke below:
"Plus another one to bring in the bathroom rugs off the clothesline
before it starts to rain, because the cleaner forgot about them. "

This happened to me yesterday.  I was the forgetful cleaner, my neighbor
the bringer-in-of-rugs, just in time.
Patty Mara

www.gourleydesign.com