Re: Second decade of cohousing-L / history
From: Cheryl A. Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:48:08 -0700 (MST)
It seems appropriate to express appreciation to Fred for ongoing management
and shepherding of the cohousing-L. It truly is a benefit to be able to pose
questions and see what others are thinking. I relied heavily on the archives
when researching a recent change in our governance structure, but also knew
to contact certain individuals who post on the listserv from the content of
their previous posts.

As with most of what we do in cohousing, it takes all of us to carry the
thing forward. And it takes one who is willing to initiate and to sustain
and to spearhead the thing, who carries the intention forward.

Fred, thank you.

--
Cheryl Charis-Graves
Harmony Village Cohousing