Thanks Fred!
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:41:01 -0700 (MST)

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 06:31  AM, Fred wrote:

I've enjoyed the 10 years of cooperative discussion and look forward to
the future.

Fred, cohousing-L list manager (and founder)

I think it is also time for another round of thanks to Fred for his 10 years of dedication to this list. coho-L is a remarkable resource that helped us mightily in our years of floundering towards success. How helpful it has been to hear from those that went before us. I have been a subscriber for at least 5 or 6 years (I've lost track) and love the feeling of being part of this very extended community that we have.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood

Where we had a "Lampshade on your Head" party last night in the common house to celebrate the New Year. It was quite comical. Even the kids got into decorating their lampshades and parading on stage for the "fashion show". Maybe I'll post a page of pictures when I get them - they will be worth seeing I think!

Marty Roberts Productions
Video and Web Site Production
http://www.martyrobertsproductions.com
(707) 829-9191