Re: COHO GROUP IN NEW PALTZ, NY AREA
From: Laura Fitch, A.I.A. (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:07:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Linda,

Did you get the "What is Cohousing" cd? Do you think it will be usefull? I just told business partner, Mary Kraus, that you are forming a group around New Paltz area - that is where she grew up. Please keep us in mind should you have any questions about designing communities, and/or living in cohousing.

Best, Laura

--
Laura Fitch, A.I.A.
Principal Architect

KRAUS-FITCH ARCHITECTS, INC.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002
413-549-5799
413-549-7918 (fax)

Linda Gluck wrote:

Dear Sharon et al,
We are a group of 6 households, all folks over 50 yrs in the process of
formulating ourselves into a cohousing community. We'd like to diversify,
re: ages, races, orientations, backgrounds, getting up to 15-20 households;
and we plan to build green. Looking at sites, exploring existing groups,
trying to come up with some basic principles which will act as a self
selection process for newcomers. This list is talking about all the things
we are wondering about. Thanks.
Linda Gluck

Linda Gluck Graphic Design
One Water Street