Re: Second decade of cohousing-L / history
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:45:03 -0700 (MST)

Thank you very much Fred, for maintaining this list! Because of you, I have friends all over the country that I never would have even heard of, much less met in person. I've been on this list since about 1994 and I've saved many of the messages so I could refer back to them. They've proven to be an invaluable resource. Thanks so much for your time and for keeping this wonderful group of people connected!

--Diane Simpson
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG