Re: Pathways Contact?
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:50:01 -0700 (MST)
On 1/1/03 8:14 AM, Alison Truesdale < alisont [at] two-echo.org> wrote:

>Can someone furnish me (off-list) with a contact person's name and email
>address at Pathways Cohousing?  Thanks in advance.

If you're looking for a community contact, use the Communities List!
That's what it's there for.

http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html

Under Massachusetts, you can find a link to their website, and (in this
case) a phone #.

Raines
(who should be looking this info up himself since he'll be visiting that
area in May/June)

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where today's 3rd annual "New Year's White Elephant" party was a hit.

  Facilitator, East Bay Cohousing [on hiatus] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Gearing up to promote the CoHousing Co's slideshow this month.

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Making a communities list, checking it twice.