Working with Process Consultants
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 23:37:01 -0700 (MST)
Eileen, how did you find consultants to work with you on your process?  One
thing I'd like to see our group do is to find at least one local consultant
to work with.  But I also understand that finding people who understand
community dynamics isn't easy.   So I'm curious.   How did you find people
and do you have any advise for how to look for someone?
Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing
Tucson, Arizona