Re: Working with Process Consultants
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:59:04 -0700 (MST)
Hi,

>Eileen, how did you find consultants to work with you on your process?  One
>thing I'd like to see our group do is to find at least one local consultant
>to work with.  But I also understand that finding people who understand
>community dynamics isn't easy.   So I'm curious.   How did you find people
>and do you have any advise for how to look for someone?

I want to let folks know that FIC is planning to start a process referral
service where we'll have a list of consultants available on our website
with contact info.  I'll be sending an invitation soon to at least 30
process people around the US who have experience living in and/or working
with intentional communities and the particular dynamics that arise in
groups that live on site together.  I'll make an announcement here when the
list is up and running.

Cheers,

--Tree

Tree Bressen