RE: request for guesstimate
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:23:02 -0700 (MST)
I would say that UU is the most attended church of people of the SHaringwood
community. Maybe 1/4th of the community? The values of UU and community
seems to mesh very well. At one point we were living with the Pastor and all
but one of the board of the local UU church. I would say that some of the UU
values about cooperation and caring have found their way into our
operations. Between us and neighboring Songaia, we are well known and
represented in the local UU churches.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood, near Monroe, WA
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com