Re: Low and Affordable Income Housing
From: Juva DuBoise (juvadearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:50:02 -0700 (MST)
Related (kind of) question....I was told that there is a co-housing "type"
community in Benton - Washington that has worked with an affordable housing
group in the city and received some funding because of this.  Does anyone
know about this...or even better is there someone from this group on the
list.  We in Corvallis are considering this type of partnership and would
love to communicate with another group doing this.

Juva is wet and wild Corvallis - Oregon (CoHo - seeking land and members)