Re: Benefits of Cohousing for single parents
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:09:01 -0700 (MST)
Daryle Walton <darylesr [at] excite.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

I am looking for possible housing in the Cambridge, MA area.. my question
is.. is co-housing geared toward single parents?.. I am looking for
housing for my family of 4.. is co-housing an option?..

Thank you,

Daryle Walton