Re: Unitarians or Unitarian Universalists in Cohousing
From: WOLF1GDSFM (WOLF1GDSFMaol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:19:02 -0700 (MST)
<< When I say that UUs are over-represented in cohousing I mean that there is
 a higher percentage of UUs involved in cohousing than the percent of UUs in
 the general population. >>

I don't know what the percentage of UU's in the general population is, but I
know that I first learned about this community at a UU round robin dinner.
At start-up, out of 40 households, we had 4 or 5 that were UU attenders.
There seem to be more Quakers (Friends) than in the general popluation as
well.

Jan Ankney
Sunward Cohousing
Ann Arbor, MI