Big annual meeting/mission statements
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:59:01 -0700 (MST)
We are planning our annual all-day meeting, and have decided that, after 10
years living here, we might want a mission statement! The thinking is that
we will be rededicating ourselves to the community, and really bringing
newbies into the fold at the same time.

What are some of the processes that you have used to develop a mission
statement? We are not planning on doing the actual consensus that day, but
getting the general idea and having a small group do some wordsmithing in
the afternoon, after morning brainstorming.

Ideas are most  welcome.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing