Re: Low and Affordable Income Housing
From: Kate Nichols (knicholsbellcoho.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:43:01 -0700 (MST)

I worked with an affordable housing organization - Low Income Housing Institute in Seattle and received state funding for five low income households, but I'm in Bellingham Cohousing -WA. Kate N. Nichols

Related (kind of) question....I was told that there is a co-housing "type"
community in Benton - Washington that has worked with an affordable housing
group in the city and received some funding because of this.  Does anyone
know about this...or even better is there someone from this group on the
list.  We in Corvallis are considering this type of partnership and would
love to communicate with another group doing this.

Juva is wet and wild Corvallis - Oregon (CoHo - seeking land and members)