Re: Unitarians or Unitarian Universalists in Cohousing
From: Art Gorski (agorskimac.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:06:02 -0700 (MST)

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 01:45  AM, Joani Blank wrote:

We UUs most emphatically do not proselytize.

I remember reading one of the Garrison Keilor books on Lake Wobegone where he says that "Lake Wobegone was founded by a group of Unitarian missionaries who were trying to convert the natives through interpretive dance."

UUs think this is pretty hilarious as there is no such thing as a Unitarian missionary.

Art Gorski    <http://is.rice.edu/~agorski/>
90% Houston, Texas and 10% Prescott, Arizona