Re: Cohosuing Annual Report 2002
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:24:15 -0700 (MST)
Children's grade point averages? I can't even imagine collecting that data.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid in a post-Homeland kinda way, but I think
you're asking for too much private information.

I suppose there might be groups who have the time and energy to collect
information about all those things, but it seems unlikely to me.

Grumpily,
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing