Call for Support
From: Kim Shute (kimhomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:05:12 -0700 (MST)

As people probably know Mosaic Commons is in the process of acquiring property. We have completed feasibility and are trying to move forward with a specific parcel.There is some opposition from the neighbors and some others in the town. There is an important vote at a special town meeting in Stow, Massachusetts tonight at 7pm. The article on the warrant has been put on by our opponents. We are trying to drum up support any way we know how. If you know anyone who supports cohousing and can vote ( a Stow resident) to support us tonight please ask them to do so.

Thanks,

Kim Shute, Mosaic Commons

PS Is there a support system like this in place that I do not know about?