Re: Call for Support
From: PattyMara Gourley (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:49:12 -0700 (MST)
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:59:11 -0500 Kim Shute <kim [at] homeport.org> writes:
We are
> trying to drum up support any way we know how. If you know anyone
> who
> supports cohousing and can vote ( a Stow resident) to support us
> tonight please ask them to do so.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kim Shute, Mosaic Commons
>
> PS Is there a support system like this in place that I do not know
> about?

Kim, and list,
I will support you with my heart, and the vision of community that is
changing our country, and our planet, one shared dinner. . .one errand
for an elder. . . one carpooling kids to school group. . .one
neighborhood direct action at a time.

I'll spread the word among my neighbors here at Tierra Nueva (central CA
coast) to send their support to your group late this afternoon (to allow
for the time zones) through the energy stream that connects us al (which
has no time zones!).  Our community heart will beat for you.  Our
collective voices will sing for you.   The sound will spread from here on
the west coast edge of the land to you on the left edge gathering force
along the way as it collects the songs and wishes from every community
along the way, including those of our robust friends in Australia and New
Zealand.  We're all singing for Mosaic Commons.

There is a support system:  in the interweavings of our community web, on
a national and international level.  Lean into it.  Thrum one thread of
the web, and all of us feel/hear/taste/smell/see/breathe the resonant
effect.    When you gather at the meeting tonight, know our support is
there surrounding you.  Let it bouy your spirits, soften your words and
warm your toes!  Trust it and be open to whatever outcome presents
itself.  Magic is afoot.

coheartedly,
Patty Mara Gourley
Tierra Nueva