Re: data infrastructure
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:33:01 -0700 (MST)
Here at Heartwood Cohousing, we ran conduit (3/4" PVC?) amongst all the
homes and common house in anticipation of someday possibly running data
lines throughout the community.  Within our production built homes, we ran
data lines (along with the phone lines) from the basements to between 2 and
5 other locations in the house depending on what the homeowners wanted.
(Besides our 14 production built homes here, we also have 10 custom homes
and I'm not sure what they did for in-home data lines.

Heartwood Cohousing is a rural neighborhood of 24 homes (12 duplex and 12
detached) in southwest Colorado.  Our first move in was January 2000.

- Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"True peace is not the absence of tension, it's the presence of justice"
            - Martin Luther King