Re: Call for Support
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:48:02 -0700 (MST)

I wish I had known about this earlier. I would have told you to bring with you this front-page story from the Boston Globe:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/013/metro/Household_wastes+.shtml

It's about single-living being harmful to the environment and how cohousing helps.

Please let us know how you did at the hearing!

Thanks!
--Diane Simpson
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG

P.S. We received unanimous approval of the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council Zoning Committee last Thursday night.