Re: Cohousing Annual Report 2002
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:48:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

Actually, I don't agree with you Raines, that it was a poor choice or bad example. I, for one, am very interested in learning if living in a cohousing community helps children do better in school. It would be very interesting to find out how cohousing children compare against a control group of non-cohousing children from the same neighborhood/economic status. I have a hunch they would do much better, but it's just a hunch.

--Diane(:^|
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG