Re: Call for Support
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:30:02 -0700 (MST)
Kim, while it is not a local group, Raines reminds me that The Cohousing
Network may be the support system in place that you are looking for.  The
information they're gathering for the directory may be helpful in the future
to communities like yours in the future.  Also, they put out the cohousing
magazine.  I know of at least one other community that  has had a similar
experience.  For this situation, you really didn't give us much lead time.
But if you keep asking, these communities might be very helpful resources.
I consider this listserv a VERY important support system for many aspects of
cohousing.

Do let us know how things went.

Becky