Re: Cohosuing Annual Report 2002
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:40:17 -0700 (MST)
Great idea, Judy!  I wish we at Cambridge Cohousing (MA) were not so bogged
down with other things so we could do some of the data gathering on our own
community.  Asking 3 key questions might make it easier for more communities
to participate.  Then if we cared to add additional info, we could choose
to.

BTW in Massachusetts (and probably other states too), the latest educational
testing nemesis is the MCAS (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System),
which some of our kids have protested by not taking the tests...(teachers
and others are also protesting).  To use those scores would require a
complex research design, I fear.  Not a subject for this list.

Peg Blum
pegb [at] cambridgecohousing.org
www.cambridgecohousing.org